The main component of pvc edge banding is polyvinyl chloride, which is formed by mixing, calendering, vacuum absorbing and other processes. Products are commonly used in furniture, office, kitchen utensils, teaching equipment, civil laboratories, etc. The thickness ranges from 0.3 to 3 mm and the width ranges from 12 mm to 80 mm.
The product has the following main features: smooth surface, no blistering, no ribbing, moderate gloss, flat surface and back, uniform thickness, uniform width, reasonable hardness, high elasticity, good quality, strong wear resistance, and trimming The side color is close to the surface color, no whitish, good gloss, and the overall color of the finished furniture is coordinated.
Advantage of PVC edge banding
1. Keep the same hardness in winter and summer.
2. Little color discrepancy in each batch.
3. Never fade after more than 3 months outdoor exposure to the strong sunlight.
4. With excellent back glue and it won’t fall from the furniture all the year round.
5. High sunlight resistant: 7 to 8 class.
6. No connector in each roll.
7. For wood grain, the texture is quite clear.
8. High gloss and dumb gloss are optional.
9. Environmental or non-environmental material is available for your choice.
10. Certificates: ROHS/ EN71/ SGS/ ISO9001.
- Discussion On Quality Identification Of PVC Edg...
- Sealing Edge Processing Requirements
- Introduction Of Edge-sealing Process For Plate ...
- Comparison Of Two Kinds Of Production Technolog...
- What Is The Acrylic Edge Bar?
- Precautions For Use Of Edge-sealing Hot Melt Ad...
- Quality Inspection Method Of PVC Edge Banding S...
- What Are The Preparation Of The Edge-banding Work?
- Characteristics And Processing Technology Of PV...
- Introduction Of Common Edge Treatment Process
- The Correct Way To Use PVC Edge Banding