1.38 g/cm 3 , molding shrinkage: 0.6-1.5%, molding temperature: 160-190 ° C, melting point 212 ° C.
Excellent mechanical properties, excellent electrical properties, strong acid and alkali resistance, good chemical stability, but low softening point. Suitable for making thin plates, wire and cable insulation, seals, etc.
1. Amorphous material, low moisture absorption, poor fluidity. In order to improve fluidity and prevent bubbles, the plastic can be pre-dried. The mold casting system should be short and thick, the gate section should be large, and there must be no dead angle. The mold must be cooled and the surface should be chrome-plated;
2. Due to its corrosive and fluid characteristics, it is best to use special equipment and molds. All products must be added with different types and amounts of additives as needed;
3. It is easy to decompose, it is more easily decomposed with steel and copper at 200 °C, and it escapes corrosion when decomposed. Irritant gas. The molding temperature range is small;
4. When using the screw injection machine nozzle, the aperture should be large to prevent dead angles. It is best not to have inserts, if there are inserts should be preheated.
- Discussion On Quality Identification Of PVC Edg...
- Sealing Edge Processing Requirements
- Introduction Of Edge-sealing Process For Plate ...
- Comparison Of Two Kinds Of Production Technolog...
- What Is The Acrylic Edge Bar?
- Precautions For Use Of Edge-sealing Hot Melt Ad...
- Quality Inspection Method Of PVC Edge Banding S...
- What Are The Preparation Of The Edge-banding Work?
- Characteristics And Processing Technology Of PV...
- Introduction Of Common Edge Treatment Process
- Mid-Autumn Festival