You probably look forward to relaxing in bed after the end of a long day.
What you might not realize is that some of your bedtime habits could be the reason why you had such a hard day in the first place.
Here are some of the habits that might be causing an off day.
If you exercise too late in the evening, you might not get as much sleep as you need, says HuffPost.
Also, if you're a smoker, lighting up before bed isn't a great idea either since nicotine is a stimulant.
Another common habit is relying on a glass of wine or other alcohol to wind down at night.
While alcohol may make you feel drowsy, it can negatively affect how you sleep.
Instead of relying on alcohol, try drinking herbal tea or warm milk to relax.
Other bad habits include using your phone in bed and late-night eating.
Previous: No Information
- Discussion On Quality Identification Of PVC Edg...
- Sealing Edge Processing Requirements
- Introduction Of Edge-sealing Process For Plate ...
- Comparison Of Two Kinds Of Production Technolog...
- What Is The Acrylic Edge Bar?
- Precautions For Use Of Edge-sealing Hot Melt Ad...
- Quality Inspection Method Of PVC Edge Banding S...
- What Are The Preparation Of The Edge-banding Work?
- Characteristics And Processing Technology Of PV...
- Introduction Of Common Edge Treatment Process